AND THE USAGE OF COOKIES
- Collection and use of data
According to the practice of majority of www websites, we store http requests addressed to our server. It makes us know of IP addresses from which users browse the contents of our website. The contents browsed are identified by URL addresses. We know also of:
- the time a request comes;
- the time a request is sent;
- the name of client’s station – identification by HTTP protocol;
- information of the errors occurred during HTTP transactions;
- URL address of the webpage previously visited by a user – when the user accessed our website by link;
- Information on user’s browser.
The data above is not associated with specific people browsing our website. In order to provide the best quality website, we analyze log files to check whether our website structure contains errors: which subpages are browsed the most frequently etc.
The logs gathered are stored for unidentified period of time as an auxiliary material for website administration. The information they contain is not disclosed to anybody except for those entitled to administrate the website. Based on the information, administration facilitating statistics are generated. Collective statistical statements do not contain any data identifying the visitors of the website.
Personal data passed on by the users in electronic forms is stored in accordance with the principles set out in the Polish Law, notably those specified in Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended).
The website applies the so-called “cookies” – IT data, particularly textual files saved by server on the terminal device of a user which can be read by servers whenever the user connects from the terminal device.
Cookies are used, particularly, in order to:
- create statistics for better understanding the way users make use of the website, which enables improvement of its structure and contents;
- change the graphics or website version to tailor the website view to your individual preferences (e.g. in terms of the font size, layout, colours);
- store the session data (after logging in for which you do not have to repeatedly type your login or password on each subpage of our website. The file expires when session ends);
- display advertisements or run marketing campaigns.
Cookies are used by the websites to which our website refers to by presenting e.g. multimedia. These can be cookies providing the possibility of logging in or advertisements corresponding to your preferences.
Internet browsers allow storing cookies by default in the terminal device of user. You can always change the settings of cookies. Internet browser settings may be changed particularly in such a way that makes it possible to block the automatic putting of cookies in the terminal device of user or to regularly inform you on their putting in your terminal device.
The change in the conditions on storage and receipt of cookies is possible by changing the settings of the following Internet browsers:
- w przeglądarce Internet Explorer
- w przeglądarce Mozilla Firefox
- w przeglądarce Chrome
- w przeglądarce Safari
- w przeglądarce Opera
Failure to change the settings of cookies means that they will be placed in your terminal device and in the same time we will store the information in your terminal device to access that information.
Disabling cookies may cause difficulties in using some services of the website.
The website contains links to other www websites. We cannot take any responsibility for the principles that apply on those websites. We suggest you to get familiar with Privacy Policies on those websites. This policy of cookies applies only to our website.